• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Made of heavy-duty hook-and-loop material, the Pump and U-Lock Tie also has a neoprene pad stitched next to the rectangular plastic common loop. Put the neoprene pad between your pump and frame, double-back the hook strip onto the loop, and you can rest assured that no matter how hard you ride,…
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The…
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Latte Combo Lock offers convenient protection. It's 4-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, self-coiling for easy storage, and plastic coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a built-in, resettable combination lock.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up…
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.