Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewers are a great way to keep your wheels attached to your bike. And, they're constructed from stainless steel to make sure they'll be along for the ride for years to come.
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like…
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Salsa's Regulator Ti Seatpost delivers the maximum comfort and performance of titanium, along with the convenience of independent adjustment of saddle angle and fore/aft positioning. This post is built for the long haul with specifically designed, stainless steel bolts, as well as CNC'd aluminum…
Get a grip on your off-road adventures with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves.
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
Steer toward the trails with Salsa's Rustler Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and a 750mm width to put you in an aggressive, trail-ripping position.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only
Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames
Point your bike toward adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and wonderful 750mm width to put you in control on every trail.
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design…
There's a whole lot you can do with Salsa's Vaya Road Fork. Touring, long rides and commuting are made easy because this chromoly fork has mid-blade bosses for a rack, disc brake mounts, and clearance for up to a 42c tire! And for more versatility, it sports fender eyelets and an easy-to-match…
Looking to go rigid? Then check out Salsa's suspension-corrected CroMoto Grande mountain bike fork. This chromoly beauty boasts ISO disc tabs for premium braking and it's compatible 1-1/8" threadless headsets. Plus, it comes with fender eyelets so you can stay clean even when it's sloppy out.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel…
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-Ons provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use.
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of…
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center -…
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction, around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability…
Hold onto your sense of off-road adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a 740mm width with a 15mm rise to put you in an hard-charging position both up and down.