Point your bike toward adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and wonderful 750mm width to put you in control on every trail.
Lower mount kit for all Salsa's Alternator Racks (sold separately)
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design…
There's a whole lot you can do with Salsa's Vaya Road Fork. Touring, long rides and commuting are made easy because this chromoly fork has mid-blade bosses for a rack, disc brake mounts, and clearance for up to a 42c tire! And for more versatility, it sports fender eyelets and an easy-to-match…
• 6061-machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo • Shaft is 5mm in diameter
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
Looking to go rigid? Then check out Salsa's suspension-corrected CroMoto Grande mountain bike fork. This chromoly beauty boasts ISO disc tabs for premium braking and it's compatible 1-1/8" threadless headsets. Plus, it comes with fender eyelets so you can stay clean even when it's sloppy out.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel…
- 6061-machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-Ons provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use.
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of…
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center -…
End caps for front conversion hubs.
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction, around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability…
Hold onto your sense of off-road adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a 740mm width with a 15mm rise to put you in an hard-charging position both up and down.
Load up and go! Salsa's Wanderlust HD Rear Rack is built from chromoly steel for real-world strength. A large deck teams up with multiple cross bars for securing panniers and other gear. To get you going, a mounting kit is included, and to help you stay visible, there's also a taillight mounting…
Salsa's Regulator Ti Seatpost delivers the maximum comfort and performance of titanium, along with the convenience of independent adjustment of saddle angle and fore/aft positioning. This post is built for the long haul with specifically designed, stainless steel bolts, as well as CNC'd aluminum…
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Mount struts to your heart's content with Salsa's 8mm Strut Mount kit.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps…