Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Built for the recumbent trike rider, Schwalbe's Tryker provides minimal rolling resistance and is light, fast and durable.
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
Serfas' Viper is one speedy BMX tire that bites into any terrain. Its inverted tread design rolls fast along pavement while having enough grip for the trails and dirt jumps. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System offers superb puncture resistance.
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on…
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 20 x 2.125
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack